Your shopping cart is empty!
Laying the synthetic lawn is a simple
and quick process, especially if you plan to place the artificial grass on a
cement or paved surface. In this case, the procedure is as follows:
- We lay the lawn.
- Where necessary we cut from the side of the substrate with a cutter.
- Next to it we put the next piece - in the direction of the fibers in the same direction - and continue until we cover the entire surface.
- We tie the pieces together with a double-sided tape
If the ground is not paved or plane, you should follow the following procedure:
- Level the surface.
- Lay the ground cover cloth in order to prevent the occurrence of plants or weeds.
- Cover the fabric with a thin layer of fine gravel and / or sand and create a homogeneous substrate.
- Apply the synthetic lawn and stick or attach with the special connectors
For laying, you will need a cutter, lawn connectors, joint tape, double sided tape